Friday, May 30, 2008

Introducing......Amos


Well, I'm back from the little republic to the south of Peninsular Malaysia - Singapore. All in all it was a satisfactory trip. That is, when things start to get dull and boring from Day 3 onwards. *grumbles* On a happier note, thank God I'm leaving on Day 4! :)

Okies.

Well, the main gist for this trip wasn't entirely for fun, although there's the Grand Singapore Sale ongoing...an added bonus, I suppose. Hehe.

Zap.

Oh well, back to the subject. The main reason that Mom and I went to Singapore is to visit my new born cousin! Yeap! The kid staring out at the top of this post, that's my little baby cousin, Amos.

Wait a sec, lemme get his name right...yeap, it's Amos. So everybody, say "Hi" to Amos, and Amos, um...he can't talk yet, so, um, "Weah" at everyone then. Pffft...this is crazy.

Either way, I'm just introducing the newest member of my extended family network.

So, roll the curtains and here comes......Amos!

1 comments:

kiasu said...

hey, you forgotten the most interesting part like "...he is very smart and will do what I ask him to...". Thats what you call self-indulgence! Hee hee, and hi Amos!