Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bored......stiff!

Hmmm...a little short break in Singapore, with all the perks and shopping galore *gasp!*, not to mention pretty darn good food, what a life ey?

Well, technically, it is FUN here in Singapore, but after 3 days, I'm sitting here writing a little entry entitled "Bored......stiff!". Touche.
>.<

I guess spending a few days away from my computer and the Internet is really getting into my nerves. Thanks for borrowing the notebook, uncle! Well, I can imagine how hard it is for those big shot corporates to go on a getaway without their Blackberry or notebooks. I feel you, man, I feel you. It must be 10 times worse than what I'm feeling right? This thirst for technology...
Hmmm...seems like this thirst for the Internet has got me writing crap! Oh well, who's too complaint? Hehe... ("_)

I'll be looking forward to the trip home tomorrow! See my Dad, my bedroom, my bathroom and last but not least......my NOTEBOOK!
:)
*grins*
I'll see you all tomorrow! Yippee!

0 comments: