Monday, May 5, 2008

I Got My Exam Timetable Today...


I got my exam timetable today...
*sigh*
I checked my exam timetable and took a look at the calendar...
*sigh*
I realised that it's barely 2 weeks to the 1st paper....
*sigh*
But lucky for me, I've began to pick up my books...
*sigh*
Still, it's a whole sh*tload to read...
*sigh*

I wonder, why am I sighing? Mainly, it's because the exams are 1 of the main stress emitting factors in life. We all hate exams, don't we? And yet, we MUST take exams...it's part of the Educational ruling...live with it! *bleh*

Pity, don't we just wish that there is no exams? Don't we just wish that we only go to school to learn and study and not have any exams or tests whatsoever?

Well, keep wishing...cause it's NOT gonna happen, people! >.<

Sad case, huh? Well, think of it as extra exercise. Only these extra exercises comes with points and grades! *gasp* How horrifying!

Indeed, the grading system that our country's education system adopts is really giving out unneccesary pressure to students to perform. Yes, they might argue that the grades are supposed to spur the students to work harder or maintain their not-that-bad results. But come on, exams are now like F1 Grand Prix in schools. We see students comparing & competing results:
"You got 85%?"
"Yeah, what bout you?"
"Me? Oh, I got 85.5% only-ma."
"Whoa, such lenient teachers you have! Not fair, I'm gonna get extra marks!"

And the above scenario goes on and on...

So there we have it, are exams good or bad?
Anyway, enough of my ramblings. I'm going back to my books...
Wish me luck! :)


1 comments:

kiasu said...

It's good to release tension and it helps in clearing the mind too. There will always be exams, in school, university and most of all in your future working life. Competition is always there, since people step foot into this world. So for survival we have to learn, learn and keep learning, then exams to test whether we really learn or just passing through.......